Monday, June 2, 2008

KHAI

I have just read what was called "the worst fanfic ever".
At first, I more or less laugh at what she was writing and how she explained what she is :gothic and punk. And she hates to be alive. I wonder.

But after a few pages I got relly irritated to read her unreadable writing. Maybe she just purposely write like that, i dont know. and she really likes the letter 'z'.

For the whole night, I can't get the word goffik/goofik/gofick/gottick or whatever in her mind she uses to spell gothic.

Extract: a lot of ppl have been dissin; me, Tata Gilesbie on da Stop Ashley Simpson petition coz dey don'y believe dat I'm gothik but I lizzen 2 Evenesense, Good Chralotte, Blink-821, gren day and Arvil Levinge. Plus I shop at Hot topik and i wer lotz of blak plus my ex is a punk and one of my frenz has 3 earrinz.

Ya know, listening to EVENESENSE, Good CHRALOTTE, ARVIL LEVINGE and GREN day doesnt make you gothic (;_;). And you know what? Nearly all my friend who are ladies wear earrings on both ears...

Extract from fanfic: I straightened my hair and made it look all spiky. I felt a little depressed then, so I slit one of my wrists. I read a depressing book while I waited for it to stop bleeding and I listened to some GC.
- this was edited by her friends to make it AT LEAST readable to someone like me.

(Best part is when she apparently gets shot with a knife.
Okay, unless someone put that knife in a nail gun or used a form of archery...that's *facepalm*)- Deviantartist comments [because I discovered it there]

I warn you people out there~! DO NOT READ A FANFIC CALLED MY IMMORTAL! Khai's brain has already got infested with unreadable words! ITS CONTAGIOUS!!!

Hopefully, she improves if she wants to be a world reknown writer. But right now, shes becoming the laughingstock for literature artists.

0 comments:

 
;