Sunday, February 3, 2008

Holiday

Humph, I just got scolded.. Sometimes, I feel that I shouldn't come home for the holidays.. Theres a notice at the board outside my room a few days before I went back.

Kepada semua pelajar Kolej XXX, Kafeteria semua kolej kecuali Kolej Perindu akan mula ditutup pada 2 Februari bermula pada pukul 5.30 petang. Pelajar sekalian hendaklah mengosongkan bilik masing-masing kecuali pelajar dari Sabah dan Sarawak dan pelajar Fakulti Perubatan yang dibenarkan untuk tinggal di kolej.

This notice means that:
1) Medic students really have to study hard..
2) You get to stay at the boys hostel (Kolej Perindu) if you stay back at College.

... I like the second one. You know, somehow, I always get a room near a notice board, not that I'm complaining.

:RAMZI - I don't think I'm gonna continue Tae Kwon Do, I don't know why.

:ADAM & EZZA - I'll try to give you guys the pictures.

:THE NEW COMERS - Welcome *waves*!

:ZAKI - If you take Electrical at UiTM, you're gonna be near the Medic Faculty, in fact, both of them are connected, the building is huge and beautiful at night!

For those of you still in the bog of confusion, I've already entered University life, its nothing new. It's kinda okay, because you're free to do what you want, including wearing all those clothes which make people look at your ass.

Owh, I'm not in the Faculty of Medicine yet, I'm at the Applied Science Faculty, taking pre-degree courses. That means, the notice does not apply to me.

-Khai-

0 comments:

 
;