Saturday, May 23, 2009

205

what do hilmy do,after he finished all his chores and suddenly his friend and his other friend(da lil rich brat),with his 5 series asked him out for a movie on a boring Saturday evening...

me:when is d movie?

dude:4.50pm

me:dude,its only like 3 sumthing,later on la we go??

dude:lets go for a spin then,ill let u drive

me:dude,really???

after i got my hands on the steering wheel...theres this conversation in my head..one a lil hilmy whit his devil horn and the other one is this lil hilmy with a halo on his head

angel:no hilmy,dont go for it,if u do this its ur third traffic violation in a week.

devil:dude,it izent like every day u cud drive a 5 series.

angel:what if u get caught for speeding again.

devil:haha..the cops never going to catch u on a 5 series la bro.

angel:what if theres a road block..what ur dad have to say when he knew about this??

me:dang,ur rite...its like my 3rd violation..if dad knew about this,hes gonna chop my heads off.

after a while......

dang,i cant stand no more...this driving sensation,arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh...this baby surely not to be drive slowly la..what do i do,what do i do??

devil:just push the pedal to the metal la bro,its even better than sex.

angel:NO HILMY,u gonna get caught!!!!!!!!.

devil:dude,who cares whether u going to get caught or not,if u do,ur of offense will be terminated in no time.ur dad a daredevil a rockstar!.dont worry

me:damn ur rite..

0 comments:

 
;