Thursday, February 7, 2008

Doa

Erm.. I was surfing at dA when I came across my friend's friend journal and it stated that she had cancer.

-----------------------------------------------

HER JOURNAL:


I have not done anything since december as I said I would after SPM.
I am SORRY.

I have been sick. And returning from the doctor recently,
news and fact is that my cancer has spread to lungs and stomach.
Its a matter of time before I can live any longer.
Meaning; I wont live long.

So in short, I'm fiting for my life.
But if I do not survive, the end, goodbye from me to all.

I love all you guys out there~

~Shiro~
------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think there even is a donor for those organs even if she undergo surgery. She likes drawing and honestly, I hope I could see her improve greatly one day but from the extract above...

...And she was the first one to greet me when I first signed up at dA..

I hope all of you can send a small prayer to her. Shes not Islam, yes, I know , but shes a friend of mine, once. We used to be in a group of cosplayers and doujinshis when I was in lower form (I don't cosplay >_> but I am interested in being a dounjin once..). Let us pray that she can have the chance to live longer so that she can receive some hidayah before the end.

-Khai- dA = Deviant Art

0 comments:

 
;