Thursday, May 15, 2008

KHAI

Yoz, people of 516!
Last week, I went for TKD tournament. It was cool, but I didn't sign up for sparring coz there was too lil time to train. But it was a mistake actually. I SHOULD've signed up and whack those girls who were just as skinny as me. I'm regretting it~~

But the boys spar was much much much more interesting! I saw about 3 - 4 boys K.O. in the ring coz they got kicked at the back of their necks (which is lethal). But I don't see anyone with broken bones. And I also heard that someone by the name 'Hafis' was there and he is Malaysia's TKD representative for the sukan SEA or something..... I didn't watch all of the matches since the whole hall is crowded with sweat and guys, so might as well sunbath outside with my fellow companions and train poomse; but my friend, Alex said that nearly all of his opponents K.O. instantly, which makes the matches much easier and proceed faster.

Imagine waiting for your match, which is match number 64 or 106. *Basks in the sun* Like I said, I didnt spar. More or less, did poomse which scared the soul out of my teammates and we shouted like crazy people on the stage and took all of the attention!!

Ahem.. :D

0 comments:

 
;