Thursday, April 9, 2009

Where will I be

Salam..
So today I felt like writing something on this blog-peace.Lately I have been very tired.
Well its not that I am doing any heavy load works but I have done a lot of thinking!
haha yeah 'A LOT'..maybe some of you might know that Mara is not sending our students to
Indonesia anymore where Ramzi and I are supposed to be doing our medical programme..
However there are still no black and white statement for my batch. So last week I asked my coordinator about it but she was not allowed to say anything..hmm she did say
"u all doa la banyak2 supaya dpt tmpt lain" huh?whats that suppose to mean anyway?
If the universities in Indonesia are not good,then why did Mara wants to send us there in the first place right.Is it just because for the sake that its cheaper there??
Truthfully when I first got the offer,I was sceaming my heads off
while rolling on the floor(not laughing) huhu..Indon sounds so urgh-frustrating..
Soon,I tried to accept it..I guess it doesnt matter where you study
as long as you have the <3 right?right Ramzi?



Anyway im still hoping the 'good news' from Mara haha..


Owh yeah,good luck for those who are going to have their final kay!XD

Erm all these while I have been writing rojak style but Mr. B(my eng lecturer) would definately
give me a 'one muhamad ali punch' if he read my older post!
huhu so im trying to write fully english now..FYI,we have to write an article each and publish our own magazine for the class' assignment.
I might post my article here later and i would really appreciate some feedbacks/comments
from you all

Thats it for now

One and only izey ;P

0 comments:

 
;