Tuesday, April 14, 2009

rumah enam = home six = homesick

time : 9.32 pm
place : on my bed
mood : ok

quick update,
since i envied some of u have posted some new entries here
(and since i dont have my own blog)(not wish to,for some reasons)

~ sem 2 has started
~ manage to survive from my last final exam.thnx ALLAH.all passed
~ longing to get back home asap
~ miss all my friends
~ i rarely skip lectures nowadays - good girl has gone great ^o^
~ life's getting hectic,tight schedule..asphyxiated

aim
~ intent to not messing around (so much)
~ get a life from being a sleeping beauty (i love to sleep,lots of sleep)
~ try to spend less time with muhammad asus..haiz this is tough,coz i love u so much
~ become (more n more n more) hardworking (like others)
~ strive for the best in the next round final exam..

>,<" pray for my best!!!

GOODLUCK to everybody that's going to face the exams sooner or later!!

0 comments:

 
;