Tuesday, August 12, 2008

halooo

heheh..rinie lecturer english ak suro bwat poem psal LIFE..whlawei..ade ke dye kasi satu jam je nak siapkan..ak kate la kat dye ' i need an ample time to finish my poem,an hour is not enuf' pastu dye ckp i dont care i want it before u leave my class'.den ak kate lak if 'u want my masterpiece ill need more time,for an hour u just gonna recieve a crap from me' lg dye ckp i dont care..wahlawei..hbs2 class je ak x siap lg..shit tol..then dye kate kat ak yg ak blh kasi bile dah siap..hehehe..nnt ak dah siap ak nak post kat sini..tp nie bukan main thing yg ak nak cite...

bile dye sbut psal poet dlu ak teringt ak pnah nmpak satu poem nie at class 416 (gile rindu class nie).mase tu bru nak kemas2kan class n ak terjumpe satu poem nie yg ade dlm tongsampah kot...tp ak pg kutiop sbb nmpak menarik gile



wherever u are, death will find u


this is a tale of an average man,
who acts contrary to Allah's pan,
if u are reflected herein,
then repent and commit no sin,
it was early in the morning at 4,
when death knocked upon a bedroom door,
"who is there?"the sleeping one cried,
"I am Izrael(the angel of death)let me inside,"
at once the man be gain to shiver,
as one sweating in deadly fever,
he shouted to his sleeping wife,
"dont let him takeaway my life,"
"please go away,O angel of Death,
leave me alone,im not ready yet,
my family on me depand,
give me a chance,o please prepand!
the angel knocked again and again,
"friend i'll take away your life wihout a pain,
it is your soul that Allah require,
i come with not my own desire,
bewildered the man, began to cry,

"O,Angel,im so afraid to die,
ill give u gold,and be ur slave,
dont send me to the unlit grave,"
"let me in,O freind,"the Angel said,
"open the door,and get up from ur bed,
if u dont allow me in,
i will walk through it like a Jin,"
the man held a gun in his right hand,
ready to defy the Angel's stand,
"i'll point my gun towards ur head,
u dare come in,ill shot u dead."
by now,the Angels was in the room,
Saying,"O friend.prepare for ur doom,
foolish man,Angels never die!
put down ur gun do no sigh,"
"why are u afraid? tell me O man,
to die according to Allah's plan?
come,smile to me!do not grim,
be happy to return to him,"
"O'Angel,i bow my head in shame,
i had no time to take Allah's name,
from morning to dusk,i hade made my wealth,
never even caring for my health,"
"Allah's command i never obeyed,
nor five time a day,i ever prayed,
A ramadhan come,a ramadhan went,
but no time i had to repent,"
"the Hajj was already Farz on me,
but i would not part with my money,
all charities i did ignore,
taking usury more and more,"
"sometime i sipped my favourite wine,
with flirting women,i sat to dine,
O'Angel,i appeal to you,
spare my life for a year or two,"
i'll began to salaat this very day,
my fast and hajj,i will complete,
and keep away from self-conceit,"
"i will refrain from Usury,
and give away my wealth to charity,
wine and wendches i will detest,
Allah's oneness!i will attest,
"we Angels,do what Allah demands,
we cannot do against this demand,
DEATH is ordained for everyone,
father'mother,daughter or son,"
"i'm afraid this moment is your last,
now be remainded more on your past,
i do understand ur fears,
but now is to late for tears,"
you lived in this world to score no more,
never did u,ur people adore,
your parents,you did not obey,
hungry beaggars u turned away,"
"ur two ill-gotten female off-springs,
in night clubs,for livelihood they sing,
insted making more muslims,
u madeur children non-muslims,""u ignored the muazzin's Azaan,
nor did u read the Holy Quran,
breking promise all ur life,
backbiting friends and causing strife,
"from hoarded goods,great profits u made,
and ur poor workers u underpaid,
horses and cards were your leisure,
money making was ur pleasure,"
"u ate more vitamins and gain more fats,
with the very sick u never sat,
a pint of blood ,u never gave,
which could a little baby save."
"O humen,u have done enough wrong,
u bought good properties for a song,
when the farmes appealed to you,
u did not have mercy,its true,"
"paradise for you,i cannot tell,
undoubtedly u will dwell in Hell,
there is no time for you to repent,
i'll take away ur soul,for which im sent,''
the ending,however is very sad,
eventually,the man become mad,
with a cry he jumped out of bed,
and suddenly...he fell down dead!
hoho...ka arr ciow
hilmy

0 comments:

 
;