Friday, December 5, 2008

Embrace hope, keep gazing toward the future

Now I see this way. It looks like purple line

I can't even feel, seized by these suspicions.
There are times I can't even take a step
Really wanna get in touch with myself, even though I wish for a miracle
Without a strong heart, I can't move forward
Right now!

Purple line, let me setup my world!
No one else has ever walked this way
Embrace your dreams and keep searching for the way to live
My progression to be "me"
With your strong feelings in hand, show that you can seize victory
A purple line of passion

When challenges assail me, my heart becomes completely out of my control
But I won't run away if this is what it takes to grow
As I say this to myself, I'll overcome it all, right now!

Purple line, let me setup my world!
No one else has ever walked this way
Embrace hope, keep gazing toward the future
Into my progression, I'll put my wishes
I'll never give up
A purple line of truth

As we engrave this moment on our hearts
Let's paint time like a movie
To find a "now" that's worth more than the yesterdays,
Imagine an evolving premonition... oh-oh

Yo! Check it!
This way of thinking, like all is lost
You must be loving your way
Because we must move forward
Let me, with my strength (help with)
Such as things that you do
Keep on working like that
Only your goal will decide
Then we'll hurl into our past
And show you what's between

The world's black and white, light and darkness, like south and north
Good and evil are smiling, beckoning me
In order to follow the path I believe
My soul will keep shouting out
We gotta purple like that. My time is still going on


0 comments:

 
;