Friday, October 14, 2011

Marriage.

Warning : This is strictly personal.


Pernah x, korg ke majlis wedding, and org tnye 'bile nk kawen?' or etc. well, that q is neither for you all nor me, i'm not even 21. Tp utk kakak2 korg ke, abg2 ke, cousin2 ke..


Honestly, aku rse, is that q necessary? 
Is marriage our ultimate goal? 
Knape org x tnye bile nak kaya? ok, this is wrong
Knape org x tnye bile nk g umrah o haji?


I'm not saying marriage is useless or something.
But y, people makes a big deal out of someone who is in her late 20s and yet to be married? 
Ok. I'm actually quite unsatisfied when org tnye soalan tu kat perempuan je. 
Marriage is women's ultimate goal? 
Life has more to offer. to both men and women.


This post really makes me feel as if I am being deniable to some of the Islamic principles.
Tp, I've seen a lot of marriage breakdown that I don't think I want to go thru.
One of my sibling's marriage life were sucks and it practically affects all of the household's life. 
Including me. and thats y I honestly kinda prejudice about the opposite sex. 


To men or boys that are going to be one, that might be reading this. 
There are other ways to protect your ego than by ruining a women's life. 
Earning more doesn't mean being disrespectful. And socializing doesn't mean betraying. 


To ladies, knape nk trust somebody so much that you are jeopardizing you future?
Knape nk stop working if you met that somebody and got married? 
Knape some of the ladies trust their marriage will last forever and only death do they apart? 
If things are not working out, sape nk support your residual life nanti or the life of that marriage products  the kids? 


To conclude, I do believe in everlasting marriage. I really do. I've witness a lot.
I just hope that people do not trust the other people more than they trust themselves. 
And marriage involves education too. 


To begin a marriage, you don't need love. You need knowledge.


I'll appreciate feedbacks. Actually that is the reason this post is here. 
But I am grateful enough for you to read this. 
Thanks!


This post is kinda ridiculous for our age. 







1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seorang ulama berkata : "Orang yang mencemburui sambil berdengki dengan apa yang ada pada orang lain sebenarnya adalah sedang merungut dan memarahi keputusan Allah swt, lebih parah dia juga seolah sedang menuduh Allah itu tidak adil". Justeru, teruskan usaha dan redha dgn apa yg diperolehi, jadikan apa yg ada pada org lain sbgi motivasi utk ke hadapan sambil memastikan jalannya diredhai Allah & RasulNya.
-uztaz zaharudin abdul rahman

 
;