Sunday, March 7, 2010

contradiction

Difference between the perspective of thinking

man : you rejected the princess. Don’t you know that she would be badly hurt. You wouldn’t get any girl better and perfect as the way she is

shepherd : she’s a preciously too perfect for me and i don’t deserve someone like her. I don’t need someone that is perfect. Just enough to have someone that is perfectly for me.

****************************************

woman : princess, don’t you cry for someone like him. You wouldn’t lose a thing not to have him as he has nothing compared to other princes who has proposed to you

Princess : I know.. but what makes him special to me is.. he has nothing but still my heart is longing for him as much as nobody else could ever do to me


solve the problem..

comey kan comey kan..

3 comments:

hUr said...

it's a never ending discussion.
konklusi: love is weird. those involve with it are weirdos. and maybe we could be one of them one day. :p

Meru said...

em.
menarik2

Syafinaz Alizaini said...

not weird

it's special

=)

 
;