Thursday, February 12, 2009

So long haven't logged in

A trip to the dentist reveals that I have a sleeping disorder. Go figure.
I think even the dentist doesn't realize it :P Until I told her, and she was like.. "Ohhhh~~~.."

Actually I knew it since I was 14 (and maybe had it before that, but when I was 14 it was really really bad. I slept biting the end of my blanket). I didn't gave too much attention to it. But when I checked the internet just now, it sounds kind of serious when it gets too frequent.

And when I told my parents, they took it -very- serious and was like, "Why didn't you tell us sooner??????"
And I was like, "I thought this was normal behavior; I mean, I don't even know if its real or not! (O_o||)"

How come my roommates never complained anything to me, eh? Maybe they're too scared about it :P

Neway, this lil disorder has something to do with stress. So, since I'm on holiday, mah parents told me to just relax. And try some stress management stuff. Made me laugh out.
Well, even with me relaxing and doing nothing all day, I just had an episode this week. *gasps!*

Wonder what will happen to me when I go into medic, huh? Maybe get so stressed, I'll go through it everyday. Then eventually, I'll be too scared to sleep. But then again, docs and med students don't sleep much, huh?

I read on the internet (again) that it may have something to do with smoking, drinking and eating too much chocolate. Duh, I don't drink nor smoke, but..

What?!! no chocolate for my entire LIFE?! NOOOO0000oooo~~~
....Naw, it ain't that bad, lol.

Well I hope I don't go through another episode again. Hopefully hopefully hopefully~~

*Cheers*
~Khai~

0 comments:

 
;